Aloha. I’m Dr. Kalani from Kalani Total Health Center.
1. You need the patient’s full name, date of birth, and Social Security number if available.
2. The patient’s gender, height, and weight. An estimated height and weight is acceptable if a physical condition of the patient prevents actual measurements.
3. Patient history, complaint diagnosis and analysis, and treatment must be signed by the primary treating doctor. Any treatment rendered by any other doctor must be signed and initialed by said doctor.
4. The patient’s signature
5. Date of each and every patient visit.
6. All chiropractic X-rays or evidence of the transfer of said X-rays.
7. Signed written informed consent as specified in Section 319.1.
So, if you’ve been in a car accident and need a chiropractor, come on in. We’ll make sure that you have valid files for submission.
I’m Dr Kalani from Kalan Total Health Center, your one-stop holistic health shop. Mahalo.